Mark Strahl's office is here to help constituents with matters relating to federal government departments and agencies. Some of the most common services we provide to our constituents include:
For significant birthdays (75+) and anniversaries (25+), congratulatory certificates can be requested from MP Mark Strahl as well as the:
- Queen (100+ birthdays, 60+ anniversaries)
- Governor General
- Prime Minister of Canada
- Lieutenant Governor of BC
- Premier of BC
- Local MLA
Please contact our office and we’ll be happy to arrange for you or your loved ones to receive all congratulatory greetings.
Canada Revenue Agency
- Assist in resolving problems related to income tax, Canada Child Tax Benefit, GST rebates etc.
- Service Canada
- Assist in resolving problems related to Employment Insurance (EI) benefits. (regular, sickness, maternity)
- Assist in resolving problems related to CPP (retirement, disability)
Citizenship And Immigration Canada
- Communicate with Canadian Embassies and Consulates abroad
- Provide updates on immigration files as necessary
- Assist in resolving problems related to immigration and citizenship
Veterans Affairs Canada
- Assist in resolving problems related to veterans benefits
Invite Mark To Your Meeting Or Event
- Mark enjoys attending as many community meetings and events as he can. If you'd like to invite him to your meeting or event please contact his office.
These links provide information that we are often asked about.